Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

nice

this game is epic, and creepy. I think I'm now slightly less sane for having played this game.

Uncheatable mouse avoider Uncheatable mouse avoider

good

I couldn't cheat it either.

Car Invaders Car Invaders

good

good game, i love the tricky and believable physics of this game.
requires a lot of skill

but level3 with those lasers what the heck? the jump in difficulty from level2 to 3 is extreme, 2nd time i played i was able to kill a few of those lasers but geez they should def do less damage, the lasers are too unforgiving, at least for that level (as i said, jump from 2 to 3 is crazy)

Anika's Odyssey Anika's Odyssey

GREAT

This game was great!

I had a lot of fun playing this, the art is amazing and the story is fun and inventive.
5 and 10, you don't see this quality often, great job

Also, I don't think it was too short =)

Substitute Substitute

Great

Very addictive,

It's a hard game, but it's not unbeatable, I havn't passed "Damn Hard" yet but after a few attempts I completed the others.

A game you can beat straight off is not a fun game, so this is great.

The previous poster is absolutely right about strategy, alot of these games you can just keep buying 1 thing and it gets easier, this game will crush you if you buy the wrong thing.

It's also great how u can always buy things, rather than a seperate page for it between battles.

Music Zap Music Zap

too hard. off-beat?

I was glad to see the next game in the series.. but i must say that i'm a bit dissapointed as to how damn hard it is, i can't get far at all.. and to do with that, the sfx that the laser triggers on at the start stops playing.. but then the lasers start zapping crazily.. i cant seem to even figure out what note is supposed to be triggering them, so this one i didn't find very enjoyable.

nontheless i see there are plenty of people on the high score table who would disagree, and the graphics and concept were still good, so i still await your next mini-game :)

Coolio-Niato responds:

Its actually all to the beat. At first its to the last beat, but onwards its to each set of 4 beats. :) peace

Captain Braidy Captain Braidy

Fun and Pro

This is great :)

Brings you back to the old cool spot days of video game acrobatics, and a 'i could keep going forever' feel to it.

Bravo!

Music Stomp Music Stomp

love it!

I absolutely loved this game, i got a perfect score(eventually lol, when i finally learnt to 'feel' instead of look) i can't wait for the next release, it was so much fun... and still is!

I've played lots of music games on consoles but this with the idea of dodging music bars in order to not be crushed to death is just unreal.

Keep up the good work, this made my night :)

WhAcK A MoUsE WhAcK A MoUsE

I like it

I liked it, the idea of turning clay into a game is appealing indeed, but the sounds the mouse makes were a little bad. I think it would be better if something followed the cursor, like a club or hammer or a photo of your hand & forearm, just to give it an added touch.

TonioMiguel responds:

Another nice critique and an Idea I will try to see if I can implement (The whacking hammer.

Thanks.

Blockhead: The Game Blockhead: The Game

Loved the series, the movie, and the game is great

I read about the game, and knew it'd be great, and it is!

It's hard, but it should be, he's an idiot :) and because it's hard it will keep me entertained for a long time.

It's sometimes funny just to let him do things LOL

Great job, once again!